Monday, January 11, 2010

Getting Started

I have never done this before so where do I start....Ok, I am 25 years old and a mother to four wonderful children, ages 6, 5, 4, and 2. The three oldest are boys and the youngest is a little girl. I have been married to the most wonderful man for 7 years and 3 months. Not only am I a full time mother but I am also a full time student majoring in Biology to pursue my dream of becoming a Physician's Assistant. Let's just say that it is not very easy. My life consists of homework, and not just mine, cooking, cleaning, being a full time motivator and listener, and so much more. I have yet to master the art of being able to balance everything which makes my life a bit more interesting. Let's just say that there is never a boring moment.
With all this said, this blog will be about me and everything that comes with me. I will include all my thoughts, including those that are personal, and everything that I do.
Hope you enjoy it!