Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yesterday was my 26th birthday! It was great!! Nothing too amazing, but great! My husband got home and surprised me with a new digital camera, the Canon Power Shot SX20 IS, and the new HP Touchsmart laptop! YAY!! I really wanted the digital camera. I have a smaller Sony one but I really wanted this new one. As for the laptop, he downloaded some type of virus on it and it kept turning off so I needed a new laptop. Plus, I have three homework assignments due today for Spanish so I REALLY needed one! YAY!! It is so awesome! I'm still getting used to the whole touch screen thing but it's really awesome. Well, after he surprised me he took a nap. A very long nap so I decided to take a bath! Ahhhhh, bliss!! I love bathes! They are so relaxing and so....ahhh...I just love em. Well, he eventually woke up and we dropped the kids off at my inlaws so we could go and grab something to eat. We went to.........drum roll please.........The Texas Roadhouse!!! YUM!!! If you want a delicious steak that is not too expensive..and your from Texas, of course...you have got to try the Texas Roadhouse. Their steaks are to die for..not literally! HA! Well, we ordered a Dallas Strip steak and had them filet it since it was already pretty late. It was so GOOD!!! We both filled up. When we were done we stopped at WalMart to buy a memory card for my new camera and some small stuff for the house then we picked up the kids. I stayed up late playing with my new laptop also. All in all, it was a wonderful birthday. I was so blown away by everything. Steve really out did himself today.