Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Busy Day!!

Oh...today was a busy day! We're going to be leaving for San Antonio, TX tomorrow , a little birthday trip, and we had loads of clothes to wash. First off, I woke up so late, maybe around 2pm. We woke up and started to clean the WHOLE house. We didn't want to leave and come back to a dirty house. I still had Spanish homework so I started working on that while Steve made us something to eat. We ate and he is so wonderful because he also washed dishes. Afterwards, we started washing clothes. I would put the clothes in the machine and my wonderful husband folded them and put them away. He is so great sometimes..when he wants to be. I also mowed the lawn while he weed eated it. My brother in law came over also and was playing PS3 inside with the kids while Steve and I worked outside. I went to our neighbor's house to ask her if she would keep an eye out for our house while we were gone also. I stayed with her and chatted for a bit. And here I am..back at home..hungry! I am hungry. I want something to eat. Steve also put the kids to bed except for Genesis. She has daddy wrapped all over her fingers..all of them. She is still running around. She doesn't listen. We've both told her to go to bed and she keeps coming out of her room. GGRRR!!! Oh wells. I guess I'm gonna go look for something to eat. Still have to finish washing clothes and pack for tomorrow's trip. My day is not over yet! Good night!